Friday 7 January 2011

Don't you think...

...this aeroplane looks FABULOUS?!!


I totally LOL'd when I saw the advert for Sky Airlines on Turkish TV (via satellite, of course), simply because of the fantastic choice of colour.

Looking at this photo, I also love the Adam & Eve Hotel sponsorship plastered on the side of the plane. From the website, Adam & Eve looks like an AMAZING hotel. But it's not exactly one of those hotels that you would take your kids to. Basically erotica and hedonism are the name of the game there. So, flamboyant gay rainbow flag with an endorsement from a hedonistic sex hotel...sounds like my kind of plane xD.

Whilst I am still very much a Turkish Airlines man myself (who doesn't love their food?!), if I ever want a charter flight to Antalya then I guess I know the man to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment